Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh, I wish I had my camera....

Two years ago, Cameron received a very special gift from his Great-Grandma Zahn, a gift that has kept on giving from the time he received it.... a child-sized acoustic guitar. We've been blessed over the years with songs Cameron has recited, and songs he's made up on his own. Every time he pulls out that guitar, I am sure to be entertained.

Last night was no exception.

Cameron also has a small karaoke machine/radio/CD player. He decided that he was going to sing AND play guitar. So, he first got together his audience (a collection of stuffed animals, including his beloved "white kitty") and lined them up on the bed. Then I was called in to come listen and dance along.

Before the show, Cameron walked over to white kitty, guitar and microphone in hand, and said....

"White Kitty, are you ready to ROCK?"

It was so darn cute.... I really wish I had my camera....these moments are soon going to pass us by. Then again, it will be fun to re-tell these stories when Cameron is a teenager. Hehehehe.....

No comments: