Friday, April 18, 2008

Walking Day 3, and Deodorant

I love unique, great smelling deodorant. I am not one who just grabs a stick of "baby powder fresh" Secret. I like to try different scents, it's a simple thing, but for me, it's fun. Maybe I'm weird, I don't know.

For the past several months, I've been using Secret's Vanilla Chai stick deodorant...it is a very nice smell. I can't really describe it, but it's subtle. My boyfriend calls it "yummy" and I just think it smells really good.

While out at the grocery store, I went to re-stock my Vanilla Chai Secret and saw a new scent that caught my sniffer, Kuku Coco butter (I think that is what it was called). I LOVE it! It's very summery, and complements my new Spring/Summer perfume (Ralph Lauren's HOT).

Now, on to the question of the day, what are your favorite deodorant and perfume scents? Do you change these scents each season? Or, do you have tried and true favorites?

Now, on to my exercise update. Yesterday, Carrie and I walked another 2.5 miles during our lunch hour. Yay for us! It feels great to finally be exercising again. And, with today being another beautiful 70+ degree day, we are going walking again. I remembered to bring more weather appropriate workout clothes, so I won't be sweltering like I was yesterday.

No comments: