Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today is the first day....of my exercise regimen

I made good food choices today (some cheese sticks, yogurt, and fruit) and consumed 80 oz. of water.... I should have moved my office in the bathroom!  I was in there so often.

A friend and I walked 2.5 mikes in under 1 hour. I think that's pretty good, and if we continue to make this a daily thing, we might make better time and distance.

All I know is I need to lose 30 lbs. Any tips, suggestions, and advice are welcome! I will consider it all!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Personally, I don't think you need to lose 30 lbs...that seems like a bit much. But, exercising, and trying to get healthier is always a good thing. Good luck girlie! :)

Lisa said...

Thank you.
I weigh 149….10 lbs less than I did when I gave birth to Cameron…yikes!
I got down to 120 in 2003 (16 mon. after Cam was born), and that is my goal…to be that weight again (my pre-pg weight)….
So, I guess it's more like 25-29 lbs….ugh…..