Friday, April 18, 2008

This is why you're fat?

Is big brother watching me? Gee, I know I have some pounds to lose, but to receive messages like this (albeit spam, I know) from strangers is daunting. I mean, c'mon! Who wants to see messages like this in your e-mail inbox? I'd rather see the penis enlargement junk mail, not some random messages from strangers telling me I'm fat....geez!
**************************************
Subject: This is why you're fat

Hi LISA,
My name is Suzanne, and I'm a real doctor that would like to show you why you may be "fat" and why you're unable to lose weight no matter how hard you try.
First off, please always know that it's not your fault...I would like to show you the disgusting truth right now as to what is keeping you fat!
Press here to see the disgusting truth that is keeping you from losing fat:
http://magentafoxglove.com/t/qm6i6t38k/9842br861104
After you see what the problem is, I will then show you how easy it is to finally lose the fat that you want to lose.

Thank you!

Dr. Suzanne

To not receive future offers/promotions from "Dr. Suzy" please press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:
http://magentafoxglove.com/t/qm6i6t38k/984afv861105
Or

send us a letter at:
6965 El Camino Real
Suite 105 - 698
La Costa, CA 92009

No comments: